Privacy & Cookies
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Lambswick Drinks Co. Ltd and Hobsons Brewery & Co. Ltd are committed to safeguarding the private information entrusted to us by our customers and visitors. We will never sell or trade your personal or financial information.
1. Sites covered by this Privacy Statement - This privacy statement applies to the information collected via this web site. It does not apply to any linked sites. To learn about the privacy policies of any linked sites, please refer to the privacy statements on those sites.
2. Types of information collected and used - Email addresses are collected when you submit a request to be included in an email reminder, forwarding a page to a colleague, or contacting us.
First party cookies - These are our own cookies, controlled by us and used to provide information about usage of our site. We use these to monitor how website visitors find and use our website. We report on this activity in aggregate, and use this information solely for the purposes of improving the functionality and monitoring the usage of our website.
1) Session ID (PHPSESSID) - We use these to keep track of your movement from page to page, so you don’t get asked for the same information that you have already given to our site. This cookie is mainly for our site login facility and blog commenting if enabled.
2) Google Analytics Cookies
__utma These are used to determine unique visitors to our website. This cookie expires after 2 years.
__utmb These are used to establish and continue a user session with our website. This cookie expires after 30 minutes.
__utmc These are used to determine whether or not to establish a new session for a website visitor. This cookie expires when the visitor closes their browser.
__utmz These are used to calculate search engine traffic, ad campaigns and page navigation within our website. This cookie expires after 6 months.
We believe there is no reason for our website visitors to be concerned about the privacy implications of any of the cookies we use, but we do understand that you may need to be made aware of the intention and scope of data stored in the cookies, which are created or updated on your computer when you visit our website. You can always delete these cookies from your computer between visits to our website if desired by accessing the setting within your web browser. You can manage these small files yourself via your browser settings, and learn more about cookies by visiting http://www.aboutcookies.org/
4. Security - We are committed to providing a safe and secure online environment. To that end, we maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect information, which comply with all applicable laws. We require independent contractors and other third parties who work with us to adhere to strict privacy standards through their contracts with us.
5. What we do with your personal information - We only use your information for the purposes of Lambswick Drinks Co. Ltd and Hobsons Brewery & Co. Ltd .We do not sell or pass on your details to any third party organizations.
6. How you can update your personal information - You may update personal information that you submitted to us by contacting us directly.
7. Links to other websites - Lambswick Drinks Co. Ltd and Hobsons Brewery & Co. Ltd does not take responsibility for collection of personal information via other websites for which a link is provided on this website. You should refer to the privacy statements for those websites.
8. Effective date - This privacy statement is effective as of July 2014. We reserve the right to change this statement. Any revision to this statement will be effective as of the date of posting.
'SHARE' Oldfields Cider with your friends and family!