Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. Use. This website contains information about Oldfield Orchard Ciders made by the Lambswick Drinks Company Ltd and sold by Hobsons Brewery & Co. Ltd, please read carefully the following conditions of use. By accessing this website, you are deemed to have agreed to these conditions.
2. Changes. The Lambswick Drinks Company Ltd and Hobsons Brewery and reserves the right at any time and without notice to make changes to these conditions of use or to the contents of this website or to suspend or terminate the provision of this website for any reason.
3. Intellectual Property. The content of this website is the copyright of Lambswick Drinks Co Ltd and Hobsons Brewery & Co. Ltd and/or its licensors. All other intellectual property rights are reserved.
The content of this website may be copied for the purpose of viewing but may not be permanently stored or copied for further distribution or any commercial purpose. The trade marks and images used on this website are protected by intellectual property law and may not be reproduced or appropriated, in whole or part, in any format, without the written permission of the relevant owner.
4. Limitation and Exclusion of Liability. Although Lambswick Drinks Co. and Ltd Hobsons Brewery & Co. Ltd takes reasonable care to ensure that information on this website is accurate when posted, Lambswick Drinks Co Ltd Hobsons Brewery & Co. Ltd does not warrant or represent that the information is accurate, complete or current. Lambswick Drinks Co. Ltd and Hobsons Brewery & Co. Ltd does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in any information contained on this website or for any loss or damages of any kind arising from access to, use of or reliance on any such information. Lambswick Dinks Co. Ltd and Hobsons Brewery & Co. Ltd does not warrant that the use of this website will be uninterrupted, without delay or free from errors, omissions or viruses.
6. Foreign Jurisdictions. The information on this website is designed for use in the United Kingdom and is not intended for distribution or use in any jurisdiction where its publication or availability would be contrary to local law or regulation.
7. Third Party Websites. Links to or from external websites, which are not maintained or controlled by Lambswick Drinks Co. Ltd and Hobsons Brewery & Co. Ltd, are provided for convenience only. The existence of such links does not imply any endorsement or verification by Lambswick Drinks Co. Ltd and Hobsons Brewery & Co. Ltd of (and Lambswick Drinks Co. Ltd andHobsons Brewery & Co. Ltd accepts no responsibility for) the content of any such external website.
8. Governing Law. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
'SHARE' Oldfields Cider with your friends and family!